Friday, April 13, 2012

Lying about your weekend

weekends are a time where we can chill with friends tell our teachers we finished our homework when we didn't and relax from the stress of the week. My weekends however are super busy filled with homework i actually do and involve a lot of cleaning. Most people do fun activities but who really does what they say i love my weekend the way they are ,but to the people who lie about what the did you are lame nobody care if you have no life honestly like someone told me that they went to Paris for only Saturday to visit their grandparents and i mean Paris France like who does that you stay for like a week. well that's all i have to say like what you do is what you do and nobody should judge.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear someone say that. don't tell anyone but I have no life on the weekends either.

    ReplyDelete